- Check in with your Edmodo Team.
- Read some of the facts that other people in your team have found.
- Copy and paste the website link of a resource you would like to use to research your topic into a post for your teammates.
- Write a summary of the most important parts of your topic.
- If your team has a Google Draw link. Add details to your topic there.
Team 1.1: Topic: Air quality
- Teaching Kids the News: Pollution Shuts Down Chinese City
- Houston sues Volkswagon for Polluting its air
- Air Alert
- Google Street Cars Will soon measure pollution
Team 1.5: Topic: Waste and recycling
Team 2.2: Topic: Fast food
- Fast Food Facts
- McDonald’s Answers Canadians’ Questions
- Does Ronald McDonald Really Smell Bad?
- New York City Bans Extra-Large Pop
- McDonald’s Posting Calorie Count in US Restaurants
Team 3.2: Topic: Playtime and exercise
- Britannica: Exercise
- Choosing the right exercise
- Not Mom’s Weight Loss
- National Exercise Program Fast Facts
- Mind Body Connection
Team 3.3: Topic: Gaming and wellbeing
- The Positive and Negative Effects of Video Games
- How does screen time affect kids sleep?
- Video Game Facts
- Britannica: Electronic Games
Team 5.4 First Aid and Safety
Team 6.4: Topic: Parks and gardens