Students have completed the United States Challenge, and they did an excellent job! It was exciting to see their hard work shine through on the final test. Tomorrow is our 100th day of school. We will be having a whole school pajama day to celebrate! Students may wear pjs and bring one item that fits in their backpack (stuffed animal, pillow, blanket)
- Homework: Homework 14 will be due on Friday. The password is MAPS. Thanks for responding to your child in their PWJ and returning it to school by Friday.
- Recorders: Need to be brought to school on Mondays and Thursdays.
- January 29: Final math MAP test
- February 28: Ford Museum Field Trip (Ambrose and Asfour) – We are all set with chaperones!
- February 14: 1/2 Day of School
- February 14: Valentine’s Day – Share Valentines with our classmates
- February 17: No School – Mid Winter Break
- March 2: Wege/Wittenbach Field Trip (Ambrose & Pluymert)
- Leave at 10:45, return at 2:30-2:45 – Let me know if you are willing to chaperone for this field trip!